What the Bible Teaches
Seek God first and you'll be blessed (Matthew 6:33).
Make the best use of your time (Ephesians 5:15).
Do everything in the name of the Lord (Colossians 3:17).
There's a time and a season for everything (Ecclesiastes 3:1-10).
Options for Giving your Time
Working together brings us closer as we accomplish tasks and take care of congregational needs. The pages of this website are filled with examples of how members give their time at The Ridge.
- Community outreach, including buying and filling backpacks for school kids, providing meals for local firefighters and police personnel and inviting neighborhood kids to trunk-or-treat for Halloween.
- Huddles ministry, including teaching, preparing meals and helping supervise activities.
- Teaching children's Bible classes or Vacation Bible School, and hosting youth activities and devotionals.
- Serving on Sunday mornings as a greeter, hosting the coffee cafe, teaching a Bible class, running audio/visuals or leading worship.
- Specialty ministries such as preparing communion, planning worship services, teaching small group Bible studies, serving as an admin in our social media groups, doing laundry for the coffee cafe or participating in the kitchen ministry.
- Work days for special projects.
We want everyone to find a niche where they can serve and work to make a difference. Even the seemingly small things can have a big impact!